Additional Fees

I booked a car in Greece through Rentalcars.com last July.

The car provider was Caldera.

I was charged the fee up front, but as I have used Rentalcars in the past, I thought no big deal.

I was given a booking confirmation but before I had left, the reservation had NOT been confirmed.

The booking reservation was printed out and when when i arrived at the airport, there was no Caldera representative and no one answered when I called.

I reported the issue and they have NOT refunded my money.

This reviewer shared experience about "car never delivered" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $802. unhappycamper2016 is overall dissatisfied with Rentalcars and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about rentalcars car rental booking at Rentalcars was how they kept my money after failing to deliver their service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rentalcars.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Rentals category for more informed decision or compare Rentalcars to other companies on our site.

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1199604

Dispute the charge with your credit card provider for services not received. This is an easy thing to do. You did use a credit card and not a debit card, didn't you?