I went to rentalcars.com and made my reservation of which I had to pay a deposit and pay in advance $63.00 My original booking was for 8 days @$149.00 + taxes n fees.You get there, they tell you it's going to cost 2 times as much as what you booked for and that Sun pass was included in the rental.
I contacted customer service and asked for the email address of a manager. They don't have email. Give me a break. I have contacted the Florida Attorney Generals office and anyone who feels they were ripped off should contact them too.
Please be careful from which sites you book your vehicle from.
I was billed for CDW in advance and again at the counter on Semoran Blvd in Orlando.I have rented from them before without issue but not this time.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Please find enclosed details of my recent experience with Europcar in Manchester. I am launching a claim against the company today in the Small Claims Court but I believe there..."
- "My wife is a flight attendant of a major US Airline, so we travel to France and other countries often on vacation. When we return a rental car, in..."
- "Denied - for no reason. I meet all of their requirements but was denied a membership. I gave them my social security number, address, photo of my license, photo of..."
- "On Sunday July 14, 2013 I Lina Larco went to Dreamdry Salon. I had an appointment at 2:20pm with Fania, she asked me what I wanted so I showed her..."
- "I took my truck to Discount Tire. And I Drive a Lincoln Blackwood. And they got inexperience employees that don't know how to work on fancy vehicles. The damage..."
- "WORST FLORIST EVER!!! Stay away!!! My husband ordered flowers for Valentine's Day from Florida. They arrived dead with brown petals and petals falling all over the place...."
- "I called them today because my package looks like delivered but I didn't receive it. The woman on the phone was rude and nasty. She told me that people living..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."