I went to rentalcars.com and made my reservation of which I had to pay a deposit and pay in advance $63.00 My original booking was for 8 days @$149.00 + taxes n fees.You get there, they tell you it's going to cost 2 times as much as what you booked for and that Sun pass was included in the rental.

What BS.

I contacted customer service and asked for the email address of a manager. They don't have email. Give me a break. I have contacted the Florida Attorney Generals office and anyone who feels they were ripped off should contact them too.

Please be careful from which sites you book your vehicle from.

I was billed for CDW in advance and again at the counter on Semoran Blvd in Orlando.I have rented from them before without issue but not this time.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Rentalcars and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rentalcars.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Rentals category for more informed decision or compare Rentalcars to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rentalcars?

Comments